Sunday, December 3, 2023

November Snowflakes

I'm just getting back into the swing of tracking and posting my money wins on this blog. Years ago money I found to throw at debt, I referred to as snowflakes. Today, I look back at November to see what found was found. I will list the incoming money wins like I used to, not sure if I will tally forward or not at this point, I guess if I do I will start in 2024. 

Ebay sale $57.08
Sling TV reward $10
Chase rewards $14.86
US Bank rewards $44.70
USAA rewards $31.99
American Express $56.98
ATM rebates $7
USAA interest $0.11
FNBO interest $142.64
NFCU interest $62.55
Total $427.91

Not bad at all! Grateful for higher interest rates on savings while we can get them. 

One update to my last post about the great dishwasher deal. There were three items that had to be purchased and sent with the installer when it was delivered. Turns out we didn't need two of them. I returned them for $33.35. Our net out of pocket for this dishwasher is now $75.23! I have used it a few times and it was worth every penny!

In other news, our youngest daughter accepted her first full time job, post college and is moving out (and away) later this month. While we will miss seeing her daily, I'm looking forward to her being financially self supporting. At minimum this will free up $300 in expenses, but likely more as we take her off our auto insurance, and no longer buy groceries to feed her. Is it okay to happy dance about this?! 

November was a good month of snowflakes and good financial news. How was November for you financially? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for keeping your comments relevant, friendly and clean.