Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Another Expense Dropping

Our gas company has informed us we have a credit on our account. We've been paying $108 a month on a budget billing plan. Some time last year, I was aware that we were paying way under what we used so I sent in extra so as to keep the monthly amount from going up. That combined with lower usage resulted in a credit of $224.45. They have also lowered our budget billing amount to $73. 

I think that means for the next three months I won't even have a bill or money pulled from our checking account. The new monthly amount saves us $35 a month, plus we don't have to shell out $224 from future income over the next three months. I guess it's possible the credit won't last three months if bills are higher than the $73 budget billing amount. Either way we are ahead on the bills, and that is always a good thing!

I restarted this blog and tracking because I was getting overwhelmed with what felt like increasing expenses. I was so focused on money going out, what we didn't have and how tight things felt. I have refocused to see the money wins and at feels like they just keep coming in! 

I hope you find your money wins. Thanks for reading about ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for keeping your comments relevant, friendly and clean.