Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Refund From Oral Surgery

I am happy to report that an unexpected snowflake came in the mail. A check for $140.08 from our daughter's oral surgeon. It appears that their estimate for what insurance would cover was low, putting the amount we paid upfront high. The end result is a refund to our bank account!

I will count this as a contribution to our Pot of Possibilities! 

Interesting to note my last post about getting our Pot to an even $80K by the end of October. I indicated that we might likely be $115 short assuming very similar contributions to previous months. It looks like I found that money without any real effort on my part! Who hoo! 

I suppose I could still make the effort to add another $115. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for keeping your comments relevant, friendly and clean.