Monday, January 11, 2021

Pay Has Been Corrected

My husband was promoted on December 1, but they didn't pay the new raise at all in December. It seems his notification to the pay office was received. We now expect that back pay to arrive later this week. 

I adjusted his contributions to his retirement out his pay from 11% to 17% last week. That change is not showing up yet, but the confirmation said it would be complete for the February 1 paycheck. I will be able to see the monthly pay stub a week before. With all the changes, I won't have a handle on the pay amount until February 8. After that, the paycheck amounts will stabilize, which is always very helpful for working on the budget!

The goal is to save, save, save! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for keeping your comments relevant, friendly and clean.