Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Chase Claim Checks

 My husband and I both received Chase settlement claim checks in the mail yesterday for $75 each. A very nice surprise. I'm not sure this is one we ever submitted a claim for. It may have been automatic, since we have Chase military benefits and it had to do with overpayments of some kind. 

As you might guess, we have added these funds to our Pot of Possibilities! 

I also received a $50 Target gift card from my parents. I do plan to spend it hopefully on a want, rather than needs. If I can't find anything I will spend on needs and add another $50 to the Pot!

I'm doing a big declutter before the end of the year, primarily going to pick 20 days where I focus on something or some area in the home and let more things go! We will most likely be moving next fall and I don't want to take stuff we don't use or need. I'm to the point of selling less and less things, and tend to just give away to someone who needs it. We have been blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, I miss your posts & glad to see this one. My husband & I both got claims we didn’t sign up for from the BP/Arco gas stations lawsuit. We both had used our debit cards at Arco gas stations when visiting Portland. First check was $190 each. Then about 2 years later we both received another $190 check each again. Apparently BP continued doing what they weren’t suppose to after the lawsuit do got sued again for the same exact thing(or something like that).
    I am not a Chase customer but not nice checks you received. I enjoy watching your pot grow, it’s inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! It is always nice to get an unexpected check, far better than an unexpected bill.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for keeping your comments relevant, friendly and clean.